So what's next?

[quote=“MPD47,post:160,topic:27543"”]

Congrats on the purchase Joe. When is your delivery date? Or are you doing Euro?

[/quote]

she tells me 2nd week of june-ish my production number isn’t working in the owners circle yet though…

would it be bad karma to order procede before i take delivery? :lol: aiya

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:161,topic:27543"”]

she tells me 2nd week of june-ish my production number isn’t working in the owners circle yet though…

would it be bad karma to order procede before i take delivery? :lol: aiya

[/quote]

It would be bad karma not to :headbang:

Sweet :tup:

the fuggin hotness!

God I hate salespeople…

Just called BMWNA to get a real estimate of when I would have it.

MID to LATE JULY

:lol:

Rule #1, sales people tell you what you need to hear to get you to buy the car, regardless of what is true.

Maybe they will give you a deal on snow tires?

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:165,topic:27543"”]

God I hate salespeople…

Just called BMWNA to get a real estimate of when I would have it.

MID to LATE JULY

[/quote]

cancel the order and buy a used E46 M3

thats bs… over promise and under deliver.

Well since it’s not even being built until the 2nd week in june, I have until then to find something I want as much/more

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=221528545&dealer_id=103701&car_year=2004&search_type=both&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=MAS&transmission=&model=&distance=300&make2=&address=14224&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=y&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=60000&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2008&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=11

i’m going to ignore other reasons i wouldn’t buy that car and just say this:

360 motor = 360 main’t $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I actually found a '03 CLK55 that looks like a good deal…and since it’s just as fast as the 335 and 11K cheaper I might go for it

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:172,topic:27543"”]

I actually found a '03 CLK55 that looks like a good deal…and since it’s just as fast as the 335 and 11K cheaper I might go for it

[/quote]

my buddy got one of these a few yrs back for his first car when we were seniors in highschool, theyre pretty nice cars, the interior is nice too, reminds me of my '96 c that i used to have, not like the plastic POS interior thats in my new benz…

forget the e46 m3 theyre starting to show up on the roads a dime a dozen cause theyre finally affordable for kids… ever think about the last gen. M5?

[quote=“speedracer329,post:173,topic:27543"”]

ever think about the last gen. M5?

[/quote]

I’ve been E39 M5 hunting for like 6 months…hard to find a decent price on one w/ under 50K on it though, especially when the 00 is out of the question

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=209498175&dealer_id=103701&car_year=2003&search_type=both&num_records=25&keywordsfyc=&make=MB&model=&transmission=&distance=25&address=14224&make2=&advanced=&certified=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&first_record=1&body_code=0&end_year=2008&color=&keywordsrep=&start_year=1981&drive=&pager.offset=0&engine=&style_flag=1&doors=&fuel=&cardist=11

same dealer

[quote=“JoesTypeS,post:172,topic:27543"”]

[/quote]

Make that an '03 E55 an you have a good idea… Isn’t the CLK55 NA?

My boss ordered a 335 the begining of this month, and it will be here at the end of the month, why the hell is yours taking so much longer?

X…

[quote=“Xander,post:177,topic:27543"”]

My boss ordered a 335 the begining of this month, and it will be here at the end of the month, why the hell is yours taking so much longer?

X…

[/quote]

because pink is not a color that’s normally kept in stock.

[quote=“Xander,post:177,topic:27543"”]

X…

[/quote]

gotme, I have my production number. But it’s scheduled for week 23 :gotme: did he get his from towne? Was it already in transport or was it a build to order? most importantly is it a coupe?

did he actually call BMWNA to check the status of his car? Or did the dealer just tell him by the end of the month

[quote=“EvoMR,post:176,topic:27543"”]

Make that an '03 E55 an you have a good idea… Isn’t the CLK55 NA?

[/quote]

CLK55 is NA but its fairly light and 362hp and the E55 SC bolts on