So what's next?

it’s an 06 I think $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

edit: yup http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=219822016&dealer_id=75386&car_year=2006&search_type=both&num_records=50&keywordsfyc=&make=BMW&transmission=&model=M3&distance=25&make2=&address=14221&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2008&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=1981&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=3

$54K

just got a call from BMW…they found one…I should take delivery 2nd week of june! Holla

Overrated and overpriced. But I do like them.

woot, if they found one why is it going to take so long to get here? or is it still in germany?

they found a chassis to modify for me…not an already built car

2004 Porsche Cayenne S $41,900

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=216735158&dealer_id=40460662&car_year=2004&search_type=both&num_records=&keywordsfyc=&make=POR&transmission=&model=CAYENNE&distance=75&make2=&address=14225&default_sort=priceDESC&advanced=&certified=&max_mileage=&max_price=&sort_type=priceDESC&min_price=&body_code=0&end_year=2008&keywordsrep=&color=&start_year=2004&drive=&engine=&fuel=&doors=&style_flag=1&cardist=75

This is my thought for your price range.

that really doesn’t make any sense to me, but whatever

pics pics pics when you get it. white > *

Soccer Dad FTW

fucking t up

i just picture a big room at bmw with an old dusty chassis sitting in the corner… and they are like OH therese one, adn they grease pencil your name on it

i just thought it would give you alot more choice, this tow haul, (i saw a video of one on the tack and it did pretty well). it was just a thought.

He wanted something trackable… An SUV is not trackable.

Congrats joe. My boss just ordered his 335 this past week also.

As devotees of off-roading know, performance can be measured in terms beyond a smooth race course or kinky blacktop road. Porsche wisely set out to build an SUV that could tackle pavement and dirt with equal capability, and they’ve succeeded in that quest. The Cayenne performs with the most sporting SUVs on the market when your favorite back road gets twisty, and approaches the skill levels of the most talented factory four-wheelers in the bush.

http://www.aicautosite.com/Reviews/2004-porsche-cayenne-s.asp

I was putting it out there. I think i might get one to replace the superduty when we move into the new house.

most tracks will NOT let you run it during lapping days though, especially with an “inexperianced” driver… the chances of rollover are still high

I should have taken pictures from the instructors @ Nelson. Ford Super Dutys, Tahoes, and minivans all on the track…

ive seen instructors driving them on the tracks yes… but not normal people allowed to go 10/10ths out there in an SUV especially one that has the ability to really start moving like a cayenne… minivans and large diesel trucks are one thing… its gonna be hard to get in trouble with them… im talking stuff like expolorers/jimmy’s etc

it was just a thought, something that can tow a track car later. and for the buffalo winters. it was just maybe to spark some thought.

Congrats on the purchase Joe. When is your delivery date? Or are you doing Euro?