So which one of you mother fuckers did it?

:rofl:rofl blind people looking around just doesnt work. its like they always have that stare on you cant help but laugh

Anthony Bruschi 17

That kid is a faggot. I’ve seen him riding his bicycle around my neighborhood and I always knew he took it in the ass. Good riddance.

Im down for a little backyard justice.

I got a kubota with a backhoe to dig a hole, or a boat to set an anchor. Take your pick.

ski masks, phonebooks, socks full of oranges, ball bearings inside garden hoses. no need for a backhoe :smiley:

in 6 months feel free to shove a stick through his front spokes next time. :thumbup

man that kid looks like a little hipster faggot. i’d love to see him get his asshole rocked in prison. fuck i’d paypal someone on the inside to do it. LOL

UhWut?

dude wants to make sure that kid gets buttfucked HARD while he is incarcerated

i just friended them all on facebook

i see singh just left a nice little wall post :rofl 'ing over here

i been chatting to these fags over the facebook chat

they are insisting they had nothing to do with it,thats why they didnt go to jail and that their friend is the one who robbed the car LOL

OH and then the dan kid came through with some detective type shit

he’s like

OKAY I FIGURED YOU OUT

ahahaha :rofl

he’s like, you are the admin of shift and think we stole cars

or some bullshit like that

im tired of arguing with 17 year olds, fuck it

that dan guy friend-ed me in like 3 seconds :rofl

Lets make a list. with names, addresses, cars, plates, hangouts, etc.

I’m not kidding. I’m always down for some justice

a big plus one. but its better to keep it off the net. never know who reads it

UPDATE!

Anthony the kid going to jail mouthed off at judge monday when he went for the plea bargain. Judge said fuck you kid come back on the 23rd and we will have a grand jury trial and aim to keep all 4 charges! hahah. so now I have to go and appear and testify! WOOT.

eat shit scumbag.

I am going to see how dumb they all are… I am going to friend them right now! hahaha

I friended anthony already. I want to go sit in on the trial !

nov 23’d @ 11PM colonie court! Are they public seated??? if so shift rally?!?!