So your boss asks you to...

Wipe your ass with a roll of toilet paper he found in the utility closet shredded by mice. What do you do?

http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a272/zuralin/?action=view&current=0727091039.jpg

ummm…no?

I don’t even wanna know why this was posted.

I’ll bite… I’ll hope for the best that this is a real situation and your boss is a real douche bag.
I would refuse and tell him i need a new one.

I would wipe with some form of important company documentation instead.

que?

+1 to wiping ass with documents…then leaving them on boss’s desk/in envelope in boss’s mailbox.

EDIT:

Better yet, type up a memo stating they need new toilet paper, wipe with said memo, and then leave on boss’s desk.

compared to some of the utter useless stuff that’s been posted here, this at least makes some sense.

your boss is human too, bring your own (keep stashed) and soak this one with water and leave it for him in the stall. when he asks you to spare a square LOL @ him.

You got an HR dept?

LMAO. this is funny because a pipe exploded at work today and we have no water til tomorrow afternoon. we were told we could go home, timmy hoes, BK or micky d’s to take a shit. My boss actually told me I couldnt eat lunch today cuz Im always in the bathroom. They are filling the big 10 gallon filtered water containers so we can still pee and then pour the water in the toliet to flush it.

Mice dont use toilet paper do they…

EPIC

jaut?

Haha, yeah its a true story. My boss isn’t just my boss, he is the owner of the company. There is no HR department, just one other employee who is only part-time.

That is fucking great hahahahha

rofl!

I would dip it in water and leave it on his desk.

I’d say: WTF is wrong with you?

If you care about your job, just talk to him.

If you don’t fuck it.

You could also buy a case of TP and submit an expense report for it.

Did he actually approach you and say “Will you wipe your ass with this toilet paper?”, or did he just put that roll in the bathroom and expect you to use it?

How about show some fucking initiative and buy a fucking 12pack for $7?

Quit.