Sold my M5 :(

I can understand not wanting a 2 door, but they make plenty of 4 door 3 series. As for extra room to stretch out, fuck them, my car is about making me happy. If they want extra room they can drive their own cars. :slight_smile:

3 series = sport…seems like he has that in the FD

5 series equals balllllllin

5 is generally a better ride in most cases (suspension, interior, etc). Choice between an M3 and an M5? M5. 335i and 550, 550. I always go for the 5 over the 3.

I vote against audi. Unless it has a v6/v8.
fucking piles of shit.

LOL, tell me how you really feel.

i liked my s4 a lot, but it was slow so as long as you can deal with that it was a pretty nice daily

tdown

New Jetta for $15,995…best car EVAR.

Srsly.

But really, what about an FX35? Or like Will said a E55?

I use the extra space all the time for hauling all of my parts and such around. I really use the space to the point of that I have considered an SUV even though I do not care for them. I MUCH prefer the fit and finish of the 5 as well as ride quality. The 3 has 0 appeal to me other then being cheaper.

I would prefer auto(flame on) haha

This. They are just a nicer overall package for me. Although a 335i is not out of the equation 100%

Buy a $5K beater for the time being till you figure it out. Something just nice enough to be reliable, but nothing nice so you don’t care about it.

X…

or an 8k beater…like an e36 m3

what are you even driving now lol?

this, his lol

Buy my truck Fggt!!!

my TBSS lol, for today anyway

Cpo’ed E55.

2005+

cayenne? range rover? Lots of extra space and still a baller ride

With cpo to be worth a shit the car really has to be at least 07-08 IMO

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Considering a cayenne although for price/yr reasons I would just get the tourag(sp?) with a v8.

F that shit.

If your gonna get a SUV go big.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u&car_id=289270296&dealer_id=100008044&car_year=1993&doors=&systime=&model=HUMMER&search_lang=en&start_year=1981&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&search_type=both&distance=300&min_price=&drive=&rdm=1293761623397&marketZipError=false&advanced=&fuel=&keywords_display=&lastBeginningStartYear=1981&end_year=2012&showZipError=n&make2=&certified=&engine=&page_location=findacar::ispsearchform&body_code=0&transmission=&default_sort=newsortbyprice_DESC&max_mileage=&address=14052&color=&sort_type=priceDESC&max_price=33000&awsp=false&make=AMGEN&seller_type=b&num_records=25&cardist=267&standard=false

Don’t buy anything-all cars fucking suck dick! Do one of those $0 down, $199 a month leases on a Civic. Drive it for a few years for cheap and just before it turns into a pile of shit you are handing over the keys to the dealer. You could do 5 of those $199 a month leases and it would be cheaper then spending $30K on a car. Fuck all cars, they fucking suck.