sold my trans am

you’re the big timer!!! you have houses and garages and cars (fleets of cars) and trucks and your own junk yard!!!

ya, if i do get into a bind, then the ws6 will have to go and to hold me over i’d prob get a 06 R6. like i said, aslong as im not killin myself to keep the car, then id do what i can to keep it cause i love it so much, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do, so i can see where you are comin from.

sorry to see an F-body go, but it seems to be a growing trend, alot of my friends are selling their F-bodys as well, its so sad

Very sad…let me gues…the need more practical cars. Most do it “wrong” you need to have the practical car and have the f-body as your “play” car.

i agree, i wish i had that option

one buddy buyin a STi, another with an Audi S4, lol 02 Civic, another with a Jeep Wrangler, its crazy and i know theres more just not off the top of my head

:greddy2: :kekegay: :weak:… :rofl::rofl: :smiley:

LAWLZ

Stole that from OT… i need a sticker like that. or one of these > :greddy: to stick on Victors… shhhh

why yes i did

congrats

i liked the 94 better than the red TA

i do like the coler on the orange car better, but its nothing like my 98, oh well

:rofl: at STI…

whitey needs to make up stickers like the emotioncons

sorry to hear