sold my trans am

Waiting for the buyer to come do the title work, i dont know if i should be happy or sad!

was it the one I saw? …happy or sad…it depends on what is replacing it

just saw it drive way up the street with its new owner, i feel like i could almost cry, and its getting replaced with nothing, no cars for me for a while or so i say. Yes it was the car u saw my red ramair lol i guess its time for a name change

that sucks. sometimes i feel like the day may come for me but i hope it never does. i love those things. i know thats hard for you. sorry man.

haha thanks, i keep thinking down payment on a vette that i always wanted, but i think i need to stop wasteing money on cars

how is it a waste when its something u enjoy ?

good point

well i got my truck, streetbike, and my 94 trans am, which is nice but dont compare to my 98 so im prob get that on the road. so i wouldnt say a waste but when i have that many registrations insurances etc it starts to become a waste u know

ya, i see your point

because unless its some super rare custom classic car, all they do is depreciate.

ask pewter. house > car

if it wasnt for how much money id lose selling the mustang for what it’s worth, it’d be gone also

I mean i lost a ton on it but i had it for over 5 years, and if i kept it any longer im just goin to lose more, and agreed house over car. guess part of growing up, i think the money in a house or a bigger garage would be a more smart decision

i mean there is def some things i wasted my money on my truck don’t get me wrong, but in the long run i don’t regret it at all, cuz i wouldn’t have met like half of my friends if it wasn’t for my passion for vehicles & learned what have if it wasn’t for it

something that apreciates* instead or depreciates* in value

Now save it for a midlife crisis car derek :bigok:

true.

:stupid:

ya i gotcha,

but i still loving doing and will keep on doing soo

i never understood this??? you need both, so why not have both??? or even a few of both???

:rofl:

ok money bags

i got my truck and streetbike thats enough for now, or i need to keep saying that so i dont get another car lol