SOLD

I am going to put it on the road for the winter, but I dont know why I just dont drive my beretta, so if anyone is interested I’ll sell it.

1995 impreza wagon
auto
2.2l
170kish
second owner-complete maintence records
tires are fairly new
its been painted flat black. sorry.

$1800 OBO I will also consider trades

more pics

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:2,topic:36467"”]

more pics

[/quote]

i’ll get some up this weekend

That looks pretty cool in flat black actually. Never thought I’d say it.

GLWS.

the 2.2s are bulletproof!

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:4,topic:36467"”]

That looks pretty cool in flat black actually. Never thought I’d say it.

GLWS.

the 2.2s are bulletproof!

[/quote]

until they start over heating and vapor lock… i hhinad 2 of them do the same exact thingbut never put enough time into them to figure out what caused it

Autotragic…ugh
I’ll give you $500 for it.

[quote=“sureshot007,post:6,topic:36467"”]

Autotragic…ugh
I’ll give you $500 for it.

[/quote]

how did i know you would be the first to lowball? I already told you it’s an auto.

[quote=“elmisterioso666,post:2,topic:36467"”]

more pics

[/quote]

x2

Rally car someone

a lot of money + subaru for Z

[quote=“lvcracing,post:5,topic:36467"”]

until they start over heating and vapor lock… i hhinad 2 of them do the same exact thingbut never put enough time into them to figure out what caused it

[/quote]

if you would have taken care of them they would have been fine…just like any other car for that matter…

[quote=gsx;692938]if you would have taken care of them they would have been fine…just like any other car for that matter…[/quot
the 1st one happened a week after i got my car so i scrapped it… then the second one i had taken very good care of the car ran synthetic changed every 3k i take good care of my cars i have my own shop and own a civic with 320k miles on it all the other cars run just fine… i just found it weird that i had the same problem with 2 2.2’s one with 200+ on it and one only have about 100,000

[quote=“K Cuv,post:10,topic:36467"”]

a lot of money + subaru for Z

[/quote]

is there any car you would not offer a trade for ? you must really hate your Z

Yes, more pics

more info + pics:

Milage: 169,912

Good:
complete maintance records
new hood
new rear wheel bearings on one side
good tires
runs like a champ
AWD
good inspection until next spring
interior is in nice shape

bad:
battery is fine, but appears to be corroded and will probably need a new one eventually
it’s painted flat back
bondo-I used bondo to fill some rust holes. You can see in the pictures, didnt do to much sanding. I covered any rust with rust stopper before painting then.

here are some pictures…more can be found here

$600?

http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b13/jeremypenfold/

the other link was deleted somehow…

there are the rest of the pictures…

[quote=“lvcracing,post:5,topic:36467"”]

[/quote]

Not only does my personal ownership experience disagree with that, but I work at a Subaru dealership, and I’ve never heard that in the shop.

[quote=“SI01,post:18,topic:36467"”]

Not only does my personal ownership experience disagree with that, but I work at a Subaru dealership, and I’ve never heard that in the shop.

[/quote]

Word I call :bs: on that. Never has happend to me.

$800 diggin flat black :tup: