Some Issues

just curious if any1 would be able to help me out here…i have a s13 with a slightly modified ca (t28,exhaust…etc) i recently put in a walbro 255lph and im starting to smell fuel when im driving once the car warms up real good… and at times it will sputter at full throttle… does it sound like one or more of my injectors are leaking??
thanks

he doesnt believe me

lol yessss scott i do… but its just weird cuz im not seein any fuel by my injectors … i already ordered those seals so i’l see if that clears it up!

filter??? Also if you dab your finger under the injector you can instantly tell if you are sweating. I had this problem on a GTR and it is easly fixable. Just got to take everything apart and install DRY not dripping wet with gas!

same problem happened to me when i installed a walbro

replace the fuel tank gasket

what gasket are you talking about ?? is it the one around the lip of the opening of that cover over ur fuel pump??

yes that gasket, right on the lid

do not get any gasoline on the new one or it will expand

if you wanna save some cash you can cut a piece out of the old one and glue it so it fits proper but i don’t recommend it,the gasket is like $20

if you didn’t change it when you changed the fuel pump you should change it whether its the cause of the problem or not at least then you can pinpoint the exact problem