someone needs to lighten up

I as a moderator I don’t deal with the sponsorships. I’m sure if you wanted to be one, an admin could point you in the right direction. I’m sorry if you tried before and didn’t get a response, try again. Starboy would be a good member to contact.

On a side note, you agreed to the terms and conditions of the site by signing up. Namely rule number 7 which is No Unsolicited Advertisements/Spam.

Pittspeed costs Whitey a decent amount of money to run and operate, while donations reduce some of the cost… it is alone not near enough. Hence why paying sponsors were introduced.

You need to understand that it’s extremely unfair to all of the shops and people that ARE paying for advertisements and banners, and then to have other members trying to get free adverstisments and references. Why would our sponsors pay for advertising if they could get it for free?

So that there is no confusion as to what constitutes free advertising or references, all posts that even look like free advertising are deleted.

As i said before, if you think you would like to help another member with a job or task with a good or service and are NOT a paying sponsor, send he/she a private message or become a sponsor.

damn, well put kolar

:boink :boink :boink

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

:crying:

ummm stfu?