someone please explane this to me

Nismo makes ANY Nissan faster, even if it’s a dust boot, it’s lighter.

Your best bet though, in all honesty, is to get taurus brakes. You will need them so you can stop the car because of how much faster the car will be. Iirc taurus calipers are 8 piston front and 3 rear.

You should look into that.

Also, make sure you throw a can of compression in your oil and be sure to change the halogen fluid.

Mid 12’s I’d say. I say this from experience…lots of time on the track.

Best of luck!

BAHAHAHHAA 3 piston rear calipers. Fuck 87s15lt1, you’ve made my day.

lol bare fuckery in this thread

i actually almost shit lol

if anyone has an extra set of taurus brake calipers i will trade for the wilwoods i have

^ trade accepted I have even painted them safety yellow, and threw a siq nismo dust boot over them to protect from brake dust.

at the end of the day u have a low 15’s slow ass car… its a waste.

i duno wtf your talking about but, Any car would obviously be faster with…

1. Unorthodox racing aluminum crank pulley. -Genuine performance.com $189.99
  2. Act street/strip clutch kit. -Phase 2 motortrend.com $375
  3. fidanza lightweight aluminum flywheel. - phase 2 motor trend $345
    4.nismo solid short shifter. Phase 2 motor trend - $219.95
    5.nismo clutch slave cylinder. phase 2 motor trend - $169
    6.nismo clutch fork pivot. $39
    7.dss aluminum one piece drive shaft. $429
    8.AGP throttle body pulley. $74
    9.energy suspension rack and pinion bushing set $11.50
    10.energy suspension tie rod dust boot. $5.00
    11.peak performance urethane sub frame bushing $89.00
    12.hks shift spring kit. $ 97.75
    13.peak performance transmission bushing street version with nismo mount $215.00
    14.redline transmission gear oil 3 bottles light weight 2 bottles heavy duty. $62.00
  4. Nismo steel braided clutch line kit $89.95
  5. Nismo white shift knob. $45 total $2400

did you google “240sx upgrades”

anyways ‘87s15lt1’ knows whats up. listen to him, definatly gotta get that compression fluid, worth atleast 60 whp. seriously

you guys dont actually believe hes got these parts now do you???
hes obviously just trolling!!
GTFO!

since were on the subject,

i broke my set of metric vice grips when i was replacing my tie rod. does anyone know where i can pick up some more? and my skyhook puller got stolen while at the autowrecker. im pretty bummed…

http://defense-update.com/images/skyhook-2.jpg
^skyhook

…Seems a bit excessive for pulling a motor at a scrap yard.

Canadian Tire has metric and SAE vicegrips, 'careful though, they’re right beside each other, make sure you get the right ones.

how about i prove it to you at the next big son meet and well see if im bullshiting or not. the bill doesn’t lie

^^ :lol:

lmfao Ok, see you at Bings.

whao calm down there tough guy.

id brink you the bill for all my parts too but only suckers pay retail so i have no reciepts.

What a waste of $2400…Shoulda just spent $2400 on an SR swap instead and you would have saved yourself a lot less work and the car would be faster.

x2

dont invest on ka. bolt ons dont make it noticably faster… clutch is only thing useful upgrade on it. exhaust is just for looks and sound. if u gna put money on it. do ka-t and have fun with it.

how can you get a sr swap for under 3 grand its like 5500 for a good job with everything you need.

damn…my rb cost me way less than a 1/4 of that.

you can buy a front clip for like 2k on a good day. then swap shit over. voila!