SON BBQ / Spring Meet

we could talk to martino he could cut us some decals for our cars

lol thats funny. it’ll be like grade school when you make name tags and we can put them on top of our cars or somethin lol

Ill make them for people :slight_smile:

http://i39.tinypic.com/1zujw7.jpg

LOL itll be so funny to c the ppl with crazy long or # and letters as there username

fastback240 had opne it was only as long as his tail light under garnish lol

haha yeah that was sick. everyone knew whos shitty red srd hatch that was

i wanna get one that says: rogerthat240 oh wait i want to keep my whip

OK.

So Im at work now. I just spoke to the owner. He has alot of great incentives for us which I will discuss with admin later on.

But right now, he would love for us to hold an event here.

First thigns first, we have topick a solid date. I told him early may.

A few rules to abide by:
-No stupid shit (no burnouts or drifting fofr you dorifto superstars out there)
-This is a PUBLIC parking lot and will be treated as such
-Spots directly infront of any shops or buisnesses are [prohibited, everything else is up for grabs
-We SHOULD have some volunteer parking attendants, I’ll volunteer myself for a bit
-General public will still use the road so we can’t block the roadway or tell them top park elsewhere

Other than those basic and general rules, everything is up for grabs.

There could be great possibilities from this, we hold a battle of the car clubs, and kart against eachother in a grand prix race.

Whatdya guys think?

Let’s get a new thread with a list for attendance and a list for karting for those who would like to kart a bit.

LETS SET A DATE!

i`ve never been there what are price i assume rules are the same most places is there food there and can have bbq in the parking lot?

im sooo not down for a bbq in a parkinglot… just seems so pointless and theres no seating, i dont want to kick off the summer on cement., so i still say wasaga, that just seems like more of a kick off the summer thing to do…i say we use gpk for meets later in the year sure but not the first one…

my 0.02

Pink slip Kart racing!

I beat you karting, I TAKE YO 240! , You beat me karting, YOU KEEP THE GO KART!

Awesome!

I kindaa agree with fastback. It would definatly be nice to have it in a nice park to jump off the summer. Then we’ll have benches, shade from trees, beach, water (not that we’d swim in any lakes around here) and good scenery. And if people wanted to get a game of football or w/e going they could.

A hot, open, no-seating parking lot just dosnt seem to do the letters B,B and Q any justice.

i`ll set one up just after the gpk meet so we can get decent numbers and members cna meet each other for hte first time maybe initiation for the new members?

You think a bunch of people who have never met before will want to meet at a romantic park and play tackle football with eachothers dick’'s in their faces.

Shutup and set a date.

hahahaha

lol… im down for whatever

And “whatever” doesn’t include dicks in my face.

may9 GPK then may30 for wasaga

I dont know any of you! but im down like a clown.

Ill bring pierogies and polish sausages!

alright dan well maybe we’ll start our on meet on the same day and see whats what!!!

lol sorry but uh atleast 16 of us may have togoto wasaga we`ll bring women this time NO susage fest again