Son via mobile ?

I thought about this quite often but is it possible to broadcast the webpage as a mobile layout, so have like another .php address or something following the regular url which would have no graphics unless posted within a reply and just your pm’s at the top, following by a simple text-style list of threads with minimum required info to each thread. Same idea for the forum tree. I mean I can view the whole page on my phone but its just a little inconvinient on small resolutions and eats up alot more kb. Nee ?

good idea actually…

y u gotta browse son on phone? already bad place to go to.

Currently the only way possible:

using blackberrys suck for son. fix this shit up

Yeah, I’ll get right on that… :rolleyes:

Okay, seriously, though. Why would you need to browse SON on a mobile device? I know it’s “cool” to show off your blackberry or whatever, but do you not have anything better to do that you need to go on here all the time?

Well you see lol, some people get payed to do nothing at work, so we gotta do something, and what else can you do when you get to access the web on your phone ? Come on suckaaa, just cause you cant view son on your phone dont hate hahaha lol jk man i gotta know when my shit gets sold so i can get more $$4

LOL, I guess. I get paid to do nothing at work too, but I have a computer to view SON on :smiley:

lol i dont get a computer! i get a heavy toolbag lol

And I’ll be you would as you’ve taken your two weeks of moderating so seriously king tut :rolleyes:

You mean “I’ll bet*”, regardless, it’s not like your opinion holds any merrit.