Son240 PS3 party?

I have the DFP and honestly it’s not that fun with GT5P… Just can’t steer fast enough with it and the movement really bothers me.

How much better is the G25?

Of course…but how often can you drive at the limit? And even at the track, unless you have tons of money, you still can’t afford to (at least not in a Blitz ER34 :D).

There’s tons and tons of articles on professional drivers using it as training - to learn courses and cars. If you’ve seen the “making of” video, you’ll understand…

There are F1, Le Mans, D1 GP, and magazine test drivers that have all used it to their benefit. I myself have learned a TON from Gran Turismo.

Guess I should have stated what I play.

GTA IV
NBA 2K9
Fifa 09 (just got it)
Socom

cod world at war add me johnnyflash

SF2HD
SF4
COD:WAW
GTA4
GT5
Socom

I play GT5 and Socom, Lucas180 is my PSN

COD 4, COD 5 GTA 4 add me g2integra

PSN: SidewaysSlide

Games: Grid, Skate 2, ProStreet, Carbon and when it comes out KILLZONE 2!!!

I had one of these:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41ej%2B1YCCnL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

before the G25, and WOW what a difference. It has much stronger feedback, and the wheel spinning is very fluid. Drifting is like a gabillion times more fun and realistic…

The 6 speed shifter is pretty nice, and the clutch actually works…I’m not super crazy about using it though, because you’ll miss shifts here and there due to the hardware.

The 3 pedals are much more realistic as well, they’re firm and made of metal. The wheel and shifter are wrapped in leather, and feel much more like the real thing. My buddy upgraded from the same wheel I had to the G25 as well…you really can’t compare them - or ever go back.

The technology gap between the DFP and G25 is huge, and the price reflects that. As far as I’ve read, the G25 is hands down the best wheel one can buy.

Though, I’m too cheap to buy it. =]

who wants a copy of socom for $20?

Street Fighter 4 FN rocks.

PSN username: Lith808

I got bunch of people from son240 on my list as well :slight_smile:

i got sf4. who wants to battle ? first i gotta figure out how to set up my online on the ps3 haha

finally got it set up and still a noob at street fighter 4.

psn: JJL-Z33