Sons

90 mins. next week

sooo this episode is 90 min long…is it just me or does it seem like there is a shit load more commericals this week?

yeah seemed like it.

and movie trailers

Thats why it was 90 minutes.

She told them and now there is going to be an all out war on zoebelland the mayans

The sound was all screwed up on FX last night for me. Damn Comcast. Both airings of it sounded like Satan was talking really slow and garbled. I will have to catch it online, commercial-free.

Glad I dvr’d it, didn’t start watching until 3/4 way in so I could fast forward the extra 1/2 hr of commercials…

I thought it was a fairly tame episode, not much to get excited by…

I’m curious to hear how the one finger accountant is going to come into play, did they find his body, or Darby’s…

good point, they didnt mention either one of them. you’d think they would say something about them in last night’s show considering what happend last week.

Somebody posted something about the Prospect. They called him Half Sack, because he only had one ball. He got a fake nut installed, that is why Clay called him Sack.

I wonder if they will find Darby and 1 finger or both? They didn’t know 1 finger was there, so he may have got out somehow.

Chibs turning to the ATF was a total surprise. I wonder what the club will do to him when they find out?

so who ready to watch the shit hit the fan tonite.

fuckin a

missed the lat like 5 episodes. been busy on tues. where can i see this on the interwebs

either download them via a torrent or catch them on on-demand

I’m looking forward to tonites episode. Anyone else catch jax grabbing his vice president patch back after his mom told them about what happened?

i saw that too cheeks, and was wondering about that

here Mac Watch Sons of Anarchy Streaming Online | Hulu (Free Trial)

haha if i stay awake!!!:smiley:

Ya I saw that. I think that might have brought Jax and Clay a little closer judging by the way Jax grabbed his shoulder when he left.

Come on you are not that old … LOL

P.S. Still got them tickets tell the wife you want them for xmas . LOL

Fuck torrent and hulu

http://tvshack.net/tv/Sons_of_Anarchy/

It was no longer just about the club. It’s about family again. It also reminded the two of them just how low cigar boy would go… Pushed Jax over the edge, can’t leave the club with that kind of business on the table!

Hoping for some real action tonight! Don’t need another episode of suspense building.

I can’t see clay sticking around for season 3.
The dude in real life is a Big time action star.
Clay is gonna get killed :slight_smile:

Last week was dreadful indeed !