Sound clip of my new True Dual exhaust Setup

Ok here is an in car clip of me getting on ita little…it is not to loud camera mic doesnt pic it up very well. I am gonna have to tryt o get a buddy to film it from the outside
http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=MOV000015136

6cyl.?

yes 6 cyl i think, sounds pretty good

yea its a 4.0 6cyl
Thanks I like the way it turned out

hmm

i was expecting to hear a v8… :frowning:

Why where you expecting to hear a v8…

nice

Thanks…I was really worried it was gonna sound kinda ricey when i was doing it…didnt come out to bad…Just wish it had more power :frowning: I think its close to breaking the 300lb trq at the crank and probably like 270hp at the crank…I am gonna go up Hybrid hopefully next week to see what its putting to the ground

all i hear is your glove box… :confused:

:wink:

Thats a nice glove box huh…lol

i thought that’s what was in them.

naa tundra is the truck with the V8

sounds real nice. Id hollow out the cats or something though or just get a “race pipe” for the cats. just my .02
:bigthumb:

yea there are 4cats on the truck :frowning: 2 on each side right before my new stuff starts. The guy at the shop wouldnt remove the 2nd set since there is no o2 sensor monitoring them. They are just there to make the truck Ultra Low emission BS…So I am probably gonna end up removing the 2nd set of cats and leave the first 2 on there since there is an o2 sensor there. Plus they are not bolt up type cats…all are solid and have to be cut and welded in the race pipe

Not broke dont fix it.

IBTRDSUPERCHARGER

-TJ

Huh do you think i got a S/C
They dont even make them or even have them in R&D
TRD sucks

decent sound.

I think i may have seen your truck by carragie inn in elizabeth PA a few weeks ago, BTW i drive a white honda civic that people cant seem to shake of there tail. infact i have in car tape of you truck i think. Handles pretty good …for a truck.