Spark Plugs for Redtop

hey guys where the hell do u get your spark plugs for your sr? first i tried some NGK coppers i think and the head of the plug was too big…wouldnt fit…then i got these NGK platinums…and apparently if i put them in it wouldve blew up my engine(they wouldve penetrated too far apparently…they were longer than the ones in there now) then the guy at a shop called to see where you get ones that fit in the sr and they said the closest place you can get them is buffalo??? it would be nice if you guys can tell where to get some spark plugs lol…a part number or something would be great…thanks

The guy that told you Buffalo is smoking crack! You can get plugs at canadian tire or napa. If your motor is moslty stock get some NGK heat range 6 plugs.

NGK G-Power BK6RE are most commonly used… you’ll find 'em at CT.

BCPR6EIX for stock.
BCPR7EIX for more boost.
NGK Iridiums… heat range 6 for stock, 7 for boost.
This is what I run in my RBs and VG.

thanks for the replys…i went to spark plugs.com and ordered some from there…i got the part number from nico so they should be in a few days…

hey koz did u mean BKR6E? they had these at CT but they were NGK iridiums[/img]

yeah, the part # is BKR6E… for both Platinum and Iridium.

the TT 300ZX and Supra both use these plugs as well.

I was under the impression that the RB head has a different taper/thread pitch VS the SR20 ?

there for the plugs arent interchangeable ? “so i’ve been told” please correct me if I’m wrong thou.

thanks for the help everyone…i ended up getting those iridium plugs…slapped them in the sr and the car is running great…