seriously…?!?

i need to race an auto Civic!!

:smiley:

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
seriously…?!?

i need to race an auto Civic!!

:smiley:

Race Joel :smiley:

I bust his stones all the time. I;m actually curious to see what my car does now with all the weight and shit in it and on tires that grip.

Snow tires don;t work too good :smiley:

Originally posted by Sight N Sound
Race Joel :smiley:

I bust his stones all the time. I;m actually curious to see what my car does now with all the weight and shit in it and on tires that grip.

Snow tires don;t work too good :smiley:

The Prizm’s supposed to run 17.3 stock. I’d love to go see what kind of time I could get in it just to prove that it’s just as mediocre as a Civic…:tounge:

i’m up for racing anybody tomorrow, or anytime, anyone that wants to set something up, i don’t care, the worse that can happen is that i’ll lose, and really thats no big deal.

Originally posted by foo714
i’m up for racing anybody tomorrow, or anytime, anyone that wants to set something up, i don’t care, the worse that can happen is that i’ll lose, and really thats no big deal.

no… the worst that can happen is that you race my Prizm and as we’re “flying” down the quarter-mile, an old lady in an electric wheelchair whizzes past us…:smiley:

oh come on, we’re slightly better than that, now one of those electric scooters on the other hand, we may need to watch out for them.

Originally posted by foo714
oh come on, we’re slightly better than that, now one of those electric scooters on the other hand, we may need to watch out for them.

…and the mildly handicapped in their Hoverrounds…

and people walking briskly…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

lmao :rofl: :rofl:

this thread sucks

bump

:bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl:

and i have the same problem… i hit top speed in forth gear before redline

:ghey:

it’s not a “problem”. overdrive (5th gear) is not supposed to be a pulling gear, just a gear to keep you moving and the rpm’s down. unless you’re making a good bit of power you normally can’t pull too many more rpm’s once you get into overdrive. most stock 5-spd cars get their top speed in 4th.

top speed in the stang is in 5th :slap:

No speed governor, because its a real car :bigok: