Speed-o-Rama?

Anybody here going to or interested in going to Speed-o-Rama?

http://www.speedoramainfo.com/index2.asp

There’s a good mix of different types of motorsports.

DriftOps will be there and we’ll have a decent sized display. Anybody interested in bringing their cars, let me know asap! This is a great opportunity to gain some exposure and talk to sponsors for those interested in Drift Mania.

I will be there :). I will make sure to stop by the booth.
Chip Foose returns :smiley:

ill probly go check it out, i like the show at the international centre better tho, i think its called performance world or somethin, i duno

thats a different venue.

can i bring the kouki??

Ya bring the Kouki!

Anyone else?

ill bring my slut if no one cares :slight_smile: its not to much of a show car lol :slight_smile:

ill bring the coupe :stuck_out_tongue:

jsut let me knwo when we meet up :slight_smile:

you guys wanna roll?my car looks like a huge drift slut. so i see now that it looks like one this year its gunna be one.
lezz dooo it

If you want to put your car in our display, email me a picture to:

wayne@driftops.com

thanks,
Wayne

yea i know, in the past the speedorama show hasnt always been the greatest, still good tho any big car show is always cool, i havent been in the past few years so im lookin forward to it,

good to see drift ops will be there thats wicked, im tire of going to shows thats pure fast and furious, where all the cars are about is how many screens and subs you can fit into it, all just gimmicks

Organizers of the show have added a new feature to the show this year to change the face and hopefully steer away from all the ricey shows. The concept is to have a “Motorsports” section which will showcase Ontario’s different forms of motorsports.

This will be a great way to promote our enthusiasm for racing and hopefully turn some heads in the process. Maybe someone will entertain the idea of building a track closer to home?

I wish I could have hooked you guys up but the racer I know well…his car is in Pieces. Maxwell Civic runs 9.6s and well I know him but he is rebuilding his engine so it would be a rolling chassis to display.

do we have models?
can i bring my own models ahahh

of age of course

You can use my car for your display if you would like. I am new to the scene and wouldn’t mind meeting some contacts.

It is a s14 I have built to pro specs to compete with starting this season.

we will also be there. got a booth with a few cars. hope we are close to you guys!

My homie is debuting his M3 widebody SC beastie there.

Very bada$$

Ill be there in Intense’s Booth:)

HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU GUYS ILL BE THERE ALL DAY SUNDAY.

I just got back.

The 240s looks good, probably some of the best imports there. A very sick black kouki with a vertex kit there.

Other than some hot Bimmers and Hondas, meh. That show is getting smaller and smaller every year.