Speedorama!

just thought I’d post this up incase anyone didnt know. Speedorama is coming up the first weekend of February on the 3rd, 4th and 5th.
MSSC will be at the show displaying two drift machines in our booth, we’re really making a push this season along with Driftstar.com to gain some popularity for our sport and get more spectators out to the events.
This show has gotten some bad press in recent years but this year will be much different. The show is back in the automotive building where it first started out and this year is supposed to be the best year ever. Its going to be much more muscle car oriented (no rice) but we’ll still be there. Hopefully it will help seperate 240’s from rice show car hondas that they are commonly grouped with.
I hope to see some SON members at the show, we’ll have drift videos playing all weekend and I have some sexy chics set to be there for us :stuck_out_tongue:

so ya, FEBRUARY 3/4/5!! see u guys there.

Speed’orama has been getting progressively worse over the last few years.
I hope you are right that it is going to turn around a bit this year.
I’ll come by for sure and say hi.

your absolutley right, and thats why they are making a huge turn around this year. trust me this will be an amazing show!

are you saying for sure there will be no gay show cars?

it’s called speedorama not riceorama or who’sgotthemost15inchsubwoofersinageometrorama

for shame

yeah last time i went i walked around for 5 min and left it was gay. Ill go if you promase it is going to be good.

if there are any gay show cars i’ll let you kick me in the nuts.

if there are any gay show cars i’ll let you kick me in the nuts.[/quote]

Im holding you to that, Seriously to ill walk around and you will be the last place i will go to.

then we will chat .

then boom right in the testys

:twisted: Allright! Im coming with my steeltoe boots on!

excuse me for being the noob but what the hell is speedorama :slight_smile:

and where?

All the info you need right here

it sounds like a typical car show to me :-/

so there isnt going to be any show cars there, but they’re giving out cash prizes? but no moving cars to judge performance, so what does the price go to?

show cars = blah :-/

so sashas car is a show car because it looks nice??

the show will be great, i’ll be there with two cars. Come by MSSC for a $15 admission coupon

well the show is this weekend and we’re shaping up to have one seriously mean booth… no pun intended.

hope to see lots of SON members there :slight_smile:

hey spilner, I’ll probably come by :smiley:

wicked dude

oh hey guys i have coupons for sunday, its $15 per couple (so bring your hoes and or girlfriends or in bings case fiance hehe)

hey spilner how do we get the coupons? stop by the shop?

stop by MSSC or performance improvements and pick them up, its a sheet with three coupons, one for every day.

well i was at the show last night after everything was set up, and wow!! what a difference from recent years, the cars are all high quality and the show is well worth the price of admission. Lots of muscle and classics but the imports that are there (one to two dozen) are very nicely done (especially ours hehe)
hope to see SON represented this weekend :smiley:
come by and say hi.

dudes honestly

im pretty sure my car is the ugliest crappy car there

some of the american cars are absolutly amazing. this one car with mirrors under it was like omg ive never ever ever ever seen such clean workmanship for the undercarriage of a car in my life

it was amazing

and theres even the dukes of hazzard car there with the orn and everythign! oh man so sick haha

i may have to stop by. so far good words about the show