split fire auto STAY AWAY!!

That’s crazy. I never did like those guys after seeing some of the work they did on a friends old civic.

oppan ssauga style~

Been at Pauls joint more than a few times. Built a friends honda, and did some work on some cars of mine (see transmission, b series head swap) always see fast, cleanly done cars in there and never heard any issues about his tuning.

i always found it wierd that he tunes cars but take his personal car to street power for steve khan to tune i know steve is a expert in rx7s but ya

and takes his Sr20s to Riyad to wire. Not hearsay, see it myself.

Save your time and money and talk to Will at AST or riyad at Riworks.
2 of the most legit tuners I have ever had the pleasure to deal with!!

+1 for riyad at riworks

lol sorry to hurt your feelings but… steve from street power with fc also have to get this guy in taxes a plain ticket to come in and tune his group buy tuning rx7s… no? sorry thats what i ve heard :smiley:

oppa gangbamg style!

lol!! so tru, paul is good for honda stuff, da guy is great with it, nissan stuff not so much, when i worked by riyad , i remember redoing sr swaps cause they didnt know what da hell dey were doing , this is 5 years back, yea i would say paul does rub off as a shaddy guy, but i have no proof and dont realy care for honda tuners, fcuk em all!!

Ddui nun nom we ae na nun nom lol
Fuck gambbang style lol heard people get fucked in the ass there

are you actually speaking chinasian or was that an impression of the afflick duck? >.>

I’m talking Korean
Ggangnam is a part of Seoul city in Korea

Psy is also a Korean singer too

+1 For Riad, he does amazing work and a great guy to deal with.

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

Lol I can vouch for that as well, he wanted Riad to help him fix a problem with the wiring while Riad was busy doing a swap on my car.

too bad you didnt have cameras so you could post a video of the people making an attempt.

^+1

bought plenty of parts off riyad…good guy