sponsorship avalible for pro/semi pro

hey guys gals a friend of mine is in a nano lube company where they are looking to expand by sponsoring cars
in motorsports.
they have oils/lubes etc…
so if you are in any racing series that you need or are looking for sponsorship for the 2013 season let me know for details

If u dont grip/drift/autoX/gokart/dirt track/rally, already dont contact me please.

iknow there are some guys here who could use some help…

purestock and 240racer let me know if your interested

What about Hardparking? toughest out off all :slight_smile:

*coughhhhhhh

this man
NuVisionz Anthony

i vote for him

hi there :slight_smile: Im a broke man who could use help funding a drift chassis. Ive paid for a cage but dont have a chassis worth caging :frowning: Once I have a shell, i have the rest covered.

I’m in on this

You guys do realize… this probably isnt a full sponsorship by any means. Its probably an entry level secondary sponsor with growth opportunities rather than a title sponsorship.

Theyre probably offering their product at cost or an allowance for a couple stickers on your car. Not sayig the company doesnt have any allowance for this kind of expense, but theyre probably not giving you any cash.
Although I could be wrong.

how do you get a sponsor that will put 100 gs under the hood of your car so you can race Johny Tran ?

And what’s wrong with that?

Nothing at all, just quelling some common over-ambition and misconceptions about sponsorships. Managing expectations. Any level of sponsorship is an exchange of goods for services. Such sponsorships isnt just about putting a sticker on a car. Its about making appearances at events, helping with brand recognition and development. Often times entry level sponsorships will require a dedicated investment from the sponsored party. This often means that as a sponsored driver you would probably be spending more money at first on travel and upkeep for your vehicle as you’ll be required to attend more events.

Its why my sponsers are mastercard and visa.

^+1

Singh get on the line of credit sponsor man. You pay less but you get a lot more :slight_smile:

any sponsors for hardparkers? I could use a tims card

^ this