Sport Compact Challenge - September 19th, 2004

Man, I hope the weather turns out. That would suck ass.

There will definately be a line, but being at Bud Park for 9am might be overkill. I’m confused about the times. The official promo cards say the “competitor gate” opens at 10am. :?:

Yeah, they always do that.

I just thought 9am, because there IS always this confusion, and better safe that sorry, or waiting in line for 2 hours.

has anybody heard about what the weather is suppose to be like?? If it’s raining it just ain’t worth it, so lets all pray to the car gods for good weather! :smiley:

I posted on 780tuners but no response. I asked if there would be a rainout date but I suspect they didn’t plan for it.

HA…rainout date…not likley…when would they reschedule it…November :slight_smile:

This just in…THE WEATHER WILL SUCK

80% chance of Light Rain…High of 12!

SMASH MOTHERFUCKINBITCHASSSHITKJAFSLFSAHDLKHAGLK

:? Mike you need help. :roll: j/k

[quote=“Zazam”]

:? Mike you need help. :roll: j/k[/quote]

What, you have never heard this expression b4?

[quote=“Zazam”]

Thats what happens when he doesnt take his pills. LOL

Thats what happens when he doesnt take his pills. LOL[/quote]

LOL :lol:

There still would have been plenty of time to schedule an alternate date. The following weekend or first couple weeks of October depending on when Budpark closes down for the season. Every other event I have seen get rained out down here at Racecity seems to have an alternate date. Shit they piggy backed the Mazda SCC in with the last V8less event (mind you it sucked but still better than a kick in the ass with a Golf shoe)

It seems pointless to me to organize and put all the effort into an event and NOT have a failover date :roll:

Is that something along the lines of clusterfuck?? I’m still trying to figure that one out!! lol

It’s like when you are really mad and swears and caps won’t explain how mad you are, you just start smashing the keyboard. :wink: Try it, it’s fun

And what Dconz said is totally right. Think of all the time and effort that people have put into getting this event here 2wice and then to have nothin work b/c of the something like the weather seems pointless. :?

Now it says the weather is a mix of sun and clouds. Hopefully it holds up.

So what is with teams? Whose interested?

I know there are a bunch of us that want to go down there, but how many are really going to race and show?

I’m not in any condition to be showing (damn stock rims), but I’ll race for sure. Actually stock rims are going to suck ass for racing too but whatever :stuck_out_tongue:

• Mike

Also, when we go, we must meet together, and roll there together, and go in together, that way we can all grab a large spot together to form one Nissan clan. There is no booth setup like before, or at least I don’t think so.

Do we have a support vehicle? LoL

I’ve got a couple spare sets of rear tires I’m going to need if I race and do the burnout contest. :?

So I talked to the weather gods and they said that it was cool if the weather man says that it will be mainly sunny and NO CHANCE OF RAIN tomorrow with a high of 9…WHOOT WHOOT…The show’s a go :!:

But if it rains all Saturday night, that means the track won’t be able to dry in time. Happened one year I think.

IF it’s a go, we shall meet at Gateway Park Oil rig south of the city at 9AM. I repeat 9AM!!

Sound good?

Mark on 780tuners just posted up that the SCC is a full GO.

So, 9am at Gateway Park. Roll there together. Grab spots on the feild together. Make teams up. Show, race, and have a great time.

:lol: :lol:

So, who is all coming?

Also, Speedworks might be coming out and given us a hand with various things.