Sportbike on 90 last night?

i was cruising on the 90 headed east near the 33 in the middle lane when a white sport bike with blue neons on the under tail fucking splitting lanes at about 130 140… he was about an inch of the ass of my car and i never saw him coming… anyone on here? he was fucking ripping right past a state tropper who looked and just sorta looked away.

Maybe it was the same cock bag doing wheelies down my street last nite.

Faggor :shoot:

not me

Does it matter? Only a matter of time before he’s not physically capable of driving like that anymore.

shitty, it gives everyone on a sportbike a bad rep

well i would do well over 100mphs into the 160s but never near cars only on long straights

We were all at the Holiday Inn on camp rd last night and he b uzzed by numerous times. Around 3am from my eye radar i’d guess 90+ he also had a buddy with him.

That’s exactly what I think. I don’t drive a sport bike, but I know that not everyone on one drives like that, but from those idiots who do, most people think so.

Its normal to have that misconception that all sprt bike riders go fast all the time. Hell, why else o people buy a small ridable machine that does close to 200mph. I still get caught off gaurd when ((I’m)) passing a sport bike at 75mph on the 990. I’m thinkin, “wonder whats wrong with him.”…lol