SPRING!!

Oh the joys that spring returns to my life!

For the first time in MONTHS, I’ve gotten the OCD-bug into my system again!

No exterior washing for now, as CP24 forecasts a lot of rain, but I will run it through the disgusting Sunocco wash (50% off by the way!), and get the undercarriage wash out of the way. (Salt only starts its destructive ways when the weather is consistently breaking the freezing mark)

Did most of the interior work tonight, minus the carpet and mats, and worked on my process, and played with my new toys!

My new steamer enables me to cleaning most of the interior sans chemicals, and I steamed my headliner for the first time! :smiley:

This weather is wicked, and I’m finally back into the garage! Gonna take a shower, and go for a cruise right now!:drivin :smiley: :smiley:

i agree this weather is awesome…went to the coin wash today…scrubbed my car down…and drove around the rest of the day with my t roofs down…aaahhh

yes!!! spring is here!! finally get to wear shorts … lol

Oh, right on! The boys can finally breeeath… :stuck_out_tongue:

Back in a bit, first solo-cruise of '07! :A

Yup, i can finally breath!!1 hahah

but too bad i can’t drive on the first day or second day of spring…

stupid parents took the car out …if not ill be cruising !!! hahah

i finally got to open the sunroof today, i was pissed i had to work though. it was torture being inside, behind glass with no fresh air for almost 8 hours, and having the sun teasing me outside.

lol…yeah it was soo bright today…
i was inside the shop and i had to open the door for the car to come in an i looked outside and it was soooo bright…lol

I keep watching that video in your signature, i wonder if the girl got F’d up…

Oh yeah and spring is good too.

lol, everyone loves watching the video on the my signature…hehe
in my opinion i think she got F***ed up lol the guy is like 10x bigger than her… haha

TY FOR SPRING!~

CHU STOP STEALING SIGS FROM SON!~

^^^it’ll be my last time…

looks like i wont be enjoying spring. cruising around in the skyline windows down on the way to JI my engine starts making a really loud ticking sound. so my car which has already gone through a lot is now back at the shop for an indefinite time…

Tak Tak Tak Tak Tak Tak Tak

^^ damnit i keep gettin that virus… and spyware guide wont remove it… why is that?

but wowzers… i cant wait for get togethers, barbeques, chilling outside, moskitoe bytes… those sons of bitches… mosquitoes are like son members invading this forum

i’ll be laying low for now since i cant really enjoy it without the car…

What about that ill-ly looking rouge-car you were idolizing the other day at JI? (from the net?)

Man… the weather’s flirting with the twenties… but sadly, nothing but thunderous-rain on forecasted for my wait at the bus-stop… :mad:

Gonna bucket wash the cars tomorrow! :D:D:D:D:D:D

i might be ditching that 240. have another car in mind. :wink:

good dont come to the 240 side lmao…

^im still getting a 240 and you know it. shakes fist