Spy Shots for 09'

^lol

looks pretty good so far!

Looking fuckin sweet man!

Dude don’t knock it, just ride that ebay turbo till she ties…

1.2…3…4 spools or will it last for ever?

I always here such mixed things about the AEM stuffz. I will be totally interested in seeing if you run into trouble with it around here with support and such.

Fitment looks pretty good but you can’t really tell till the car is on the ground.

I’ll warn you that pearl white is expensive and tends to crack and crack BAD. I have gone through some fenders in the front and one decent dent and you can peel the paint of in sheet like 4-5" sheets. The OEM pearl white on my car is a nightmare but i have heard good things about the white they run on the new is350s. I guess they can spray it thinner or something.

Any Body kitz?

I run an AEM stand alone on my S14 and never had a problem with it… Before that i ran a Greddy E-Manage and it was horrible… I get all my tuning done at TurboTrix, they are awesome, So far the car is getting sprayed arctic white with a pink pearl clearcoat but thats subject to change at any given time… I have a URAS Type 4 bodykit on the way. The pic of the fitment looking down on the wheel was taken while the car was on the ground. Its back up in the air now because my wilwood big brakes just got here, im putting them on, then its off to new orleans for a week :slight_smile:

TurboTrix… AAHHHH!H!H!!H!!!

The color of the paint has nothing to do with its ability to withstand teh elements. Its the product used, and making sure the mixes are SPOT on. If youre peeling your paint off in sheets, the car was not prepped correctly, period. And yes it is exepensive, any pearl is. The real drawback to pearl white is if you get in a fender bender down the road and trying to match the paint. One of the hardest colors to do…

The shop that did my front bumper last year did a decent job matching it. At first it looked off but now i cant tell

looks cool

gonna have tio take me for a ride sometime =]

:eek3

:ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh

:eek3

:ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh :ahh[/quote]

:gay2:gay

truth, my prelude is a pearl white. I dinged the trunk last year and it was gonna be like $400 bucks to fix and paint a spot no bigger than 2 inches wide

HA. you could probly repaint the entire trunk for $400

Most people repaint their entire cars for $400

Exactly, if i didnt Have my dads friend painting my car the pearl color i want, id be paying out the ass. Family friends FTW.

Car looks awesome and I like the wheels

Wait so what’s your name? I’m working with Dennis from drift brigade at Honda over the summer. He seems like a chill guy.