Sr black top turbo or ka turbo

^^^^
please read b4 you post stuff out of of ignorance. what you fail to realize is that there are a large number of succesful ka-t owners …obviously not in canada because its SR land but in the U.S where guys love big displacement. I personally owned a 400+whp ka-t with NO issues what so ever up til i went with the 2jz motor so i know what im talking about.

“its easy, go to google and type “blown sr” then type “blown ka”. Whichever has less items wins…”
its a no brainer to acknowledge that most people (1)boost bonestock high mileage kas so what do you expect ,(2)SRs became very popular in north america in the last 5 years or so and (3) the dudes that drop in srs are still on the stock t25/t28 so why the hell should the sr blow. how many 350whp street srs do u know of on SON or in canada.just a handful or 2…

Alot of people drop in SR`s because its convenient, it can be done in a driveway in a couple days with no tuning involved a true bolt on start n go swap which is perfect for all the school boys/guys on a tight budget looking for 200-250hp LOL so dont get it twisted… when you build a ka-t properly it takes determination and time (sometime u got to get a spare long block)then order parts, assemble them, then as soon as its installed its got to be tuned.

Let me fill you in on a secret when i was ka-t i was on a [ jwt tuned ecu running 15psi ] i ran my buddy numerous times with a AEM TUNED sr that dynoed 357whp @15psi… i won everytime with identical mods.so my point is if some1 is willing to give the ka a fair chance more power to them LITERALLY lol…NO RANT HERE JUST FACTS