SR Choking after warm up

I dont’ know why my SR engine is choking after the car is warm up… if I rev the rpm is choke around 2000-3000 rpm…
anyone know what is the problem??? will it be the coil pack or will it be sensor???
I know the engine is running rich… dont’ know will it be coil pack miss firing or some sensor isn’t deteching right after the car is warm up and give too much gas to the engine and making it choke… help!!!

sounds like MAF?

because I just got my engine swap and pick up the car… the mech said is the coil pack… but he didn’t seems like a honest person

Look for leaks in the intake tract somewhere.

Is it missing under free reving or under load?

it is missing after I have been driving on the road… but if I leave it running for long (which I try today) is not as bad… but under load for sure it will miss

pull your coil packs out 1 by 1,

inspect the bodies for cracks that run up/down the neck above the rubber for the spark plug.

If they are cracked, I may be inclined to agree with your mech…

there is also a test procedure in the SR FSM IIRC for coil packs, measure resistance to test?

i have 4 coilpacks here, come pull yours out, put mine in. if it fixes the problem you can either buy the ones i have or find somewhere else.

didnt u get ur swap at purautomotive?

yup

i know it mite be a hard process putting a sr in, and they may have hit the main coil pack harness off of the back of your firewall. it could have damaged one of your coil pack wires. id inspect that area also.

thz thz I will do that tomorrow

sounds like a maf. Check if its plugged in properly. Also wouldnt the people doing the swap have to have the motor running minty considering its under warrenty right

well… I don’t think they did a good job on the engine… and also I change the coil pack and the problem is till there so I believe is something else… one more thing… I dont’ know my car idle so high even the car is warm up… is there some senior that they miss to connect so that it cost that problem… and I know the car is running rich

check your MAF … are you running smic or fmic? check for boost leaks…

try your cas its probably over heats and then boggs your engine down to cool it self

call me and ill give u a few diagnostic tips over the phone…hopefully it helps

go back to the guys who did your swap and tell them to fix it. Engine swaps are under warrentee for atleast 30 days

Sounds like MAF 100%, my 180sx had same problem