SR swap is done and dynoed! SON Thanks/Credit list inside

Dont consider myself a “guru” but here goes…

PSI/HP wise for stock injectors “comes down to the size of the turbo” I’m maxed out @ 9psi. On the T25 I would guess 15psi or so and you are getting close

Tuning wise… throw the AFR in the trash as it is a piece of trash. I dont know 1 person who has ever been alble to get a proper fuel tune while using one (talk to Hector about them)

To hit 250whp on the T25 you will need it up around 15+psi atleast and by then it will start to lose its efficiency as the exhaust side cannot keep up any longer (cause its to small)

So all in all… If you ran your injectors & turbo at their max, tech it may not be reliable as it would be a matter of time until injectors started to burn out or until the T25 craps out.

Maybe…what’s all this maybe talk?

Does Mel care if you make any power. No. Will I care and help you out as much as humanly possible. F-in right!

true… alright you sold me

Next update will be with a Dyno sheet from Dan’s dyno, this way we can also get a comparrison between the different types of dynos.
We’ll be talking soon, PM me with all the info on your dyno/services

Just checkout my site dude…when you’re ready…send me an email and we can discuss your SON pricing.

www.U2NDyno.com

honestly guys i wouldnt run much more then 10psi on stock injectors and stock turbo as its well passed the 90% efficiency. you should never run injectors pass 90%. if your maxing out your injectors its only time until you blow your engine. honestly get some 550cc and get yourself a wideband and tune it out and you should be damm close to the 250rwhp. as for the meagan exhaust manifold…forget it, youll blow the welds on it and it will leak in no time. waste of money imho. do it right the first time or dont do it at all. trust me if you cheap out teh first time itll cost you twice as much as youll upgrade the parts you cheaped out on in the first place.

which manifold would you recommend for a possible future of T28??

The megan manifolds are obviously not the greatest out there in terms of quality but I’ve had mine for about a year now and its been perfect. If its installed properly, and your exhaust system is well suported, and your motor mounts are good, theres no reason they should fail prematurely. The one thing I would recommend if you go with this manifold would be to get oem exhaust gaskets because the megan ones are shit! Bottom line is, there cheap but they definetly do the job.

well when im gonna upgrade my exahust manifold im either going with fullrace…i know they are expensive but its the only one youll ever buy for your car. they warranty them. and the gains talk for themselves

I’ll be placing my next Full-Race order pretty soon. I now have an dealer account with them so if anybody is interested… let me know.