Sr Swap tues evening HELP!!!

Hey guys,

ok so I need to get my sr in asap and I need help.

I am hoping to have the sr mounted in there tonight but when it comes to the wireing I have no freaking clue.

So Please Please let me know if any one experenced can come over tomorrow and help me, I am going to be up nice and early to try and get some other stuff mounted (rad, intercouler , exhaust)

Please help me I need to get this car on the road.
OI live in mississauga (403, winston churchill)

call me 905-399-9515 for any info

thanks guys., p.s. i will suipply food and beed (No free loaders!!)

wiring is really easy, its just a rumour that it is hard.

Its really obivous where everyhting goes.

Here’s another tip, each plug has a # on it, each socket in which to plug the plug into has the same # on it. … well most of time, i dont know if it hold is you have a wiring harness from a different style SR or not.

I did the whole wiring, extensions included in 45min, … in my shitty ass garage, by myself, … in highschool.

Benson, I can probably get the wiring taken care of for you sometime on the weekend.

I’ll stop by if I’m not at wonderland.

so a littlre delema now, I need to get a motor lift from cosco and I do not knbow if i can get it tonight, now,

Any suggestions, IU really need this asap

hook a chain up to the engine right nice and secure. call a tow truck and ask him " can you come by and help me out ill give you 20 bucks to lift an engine out and another 20 to put one in" chances are he’ll do it. a guy did it for my buddy’s dad and didnt even take the money. he had to force it into his hand. orrrrr…just see if anyone has a jack, im pretty sure ive seen ppl on here saying they have one.

A jack will not work.

Benson, I might be able to hook you up there too. Call me at work.

I didnt want to do my swap in fear of screwing up the wiring…

ITS SIMPLE!!! I dont understand how people do screw it up, lol.
“now that i’ve done it myself that is”

It took me more time to remove my bumper, mount my IC then trim my bumper to fit the IC.

I am also working in it all night so call if you wanna come by

1 day rush swaps usually never turn out good (no hero comments please)

this is not a one day rush , this is actually a 4 week swap. we are just the point that is can be finished in one day, it is 3/4 done now, I just really really really need it running tomorrow

benson you got everything figured out?

tried ur phone no answer, give me a call 4168573514 i might be able to stop by tonight and help you out dude

hey I got the wiring stuff figured out, but I need help relocating the batt and then just checking wires, I want this baby to fire tonight

any help would be sick

905-399-9515

sasha ill call you in 5

IT RUNS

I just have to say thanks to everyone that helped me out

but really to Hurrican and Marc, thanks for staying so late.

I have not had the chance to bring it around yet but I think that my Idel
is a little high (1000-1100rpm) and it seems to bounce (varience of 500rpm)

any suggstions?

PIX?

not yet, i do not have a camera and i need to clean it up still,

now i just have to figure out where to cut the bumper and with what.

still improper idle? check for vacuum leaks.

it actually just hovers around 900 now,
I know that is still a littlen high but it is pretty stable

Huge pic

http://www.ihostphotos.com/imgt/70611.jpg