SR swap $$$

hey guys, im lookin to go sr in my s14, im wondering how much im looking for a basic in and out re and re swap removing the ka, and trans, and throwing an sr and tranny in, with a front mount intercooler setup and a little bigger turbo,
just wanna know what parts all together should be needed for the swap, and most defintly prices im looking at thanks!

what i need? motor trans- -mounts (tanny- engine)
bigger turbo and front mount plus piping and bov, do i need fuel rail or injector sizes changed , thanks list possible parts i would need for a nessary change

talk to varun he has a bunch for sale… and in before teh lock, you should search around this forum is full of answers…

MSSC does the labour (in and out and running) starting at $1500. for a BASIC install anything special, or fabricated is extra.

905-270-3166

hello s13 engine set (complete engine,tranny,un cut harness,ecu,ignitor,maf) from 1900-2200

s14 2500-2700
basic swap labour 1200 shop labour rate 70 per hour

swap
engine set, installed, with front mount ic, custom piping, blow off valve, new oem water pump, thermostat, drive belts, exedy st2 clutch, new turbo gaskets, all fluids, boost and a/f gauges.
about 6000

if u need any info call us
(705) 431-6294
intensemotorsports.ca

if you want a hks gtrs turbo or Apexi Power fc or motor or anything

you need to pm me as i have all that for sale

This has been discussed.