SR20 Red top build

To give everyone the dl; shell is back and will be tearing off some body peice this weekend to make room for the new stuff. The engine is getting started on monday and am looking at around a 4 week build time on it. What’s going into it??? :nono?? still to be determined but can say it would likely to run a low 12 on june 21 with all the shift boys on here. Here I go shooting my mouth of like a typically 240 guy hahahaha…damn nissan guys there so effing arrogant.

Didnt you drop it off 2 weeks ago? lol wow.

DROPPED SHELL OFF AND GOT IT BACK THE NEXT AND IT WAS EVEN A SUNDAY… ;D

fixed yur spellen.

also YOUR CAPS ARE KILLLLLING MEEEE

I’M WORKING ON GETTING BANNED. THANKS FOR NOTICING, THIS MISSPELLING OF A WORD THAT WASN’T THERE THOUGH. ;D

ook

Fixed yur worden ;D

THATS BUTTER . ;D

THANKS

my car is evil because I just looked stats on it and it had been commented on 66 times and viewed 666 times

Bump for update

Reading comp FTL. The Shift drag day is June 20th.

wait a minute… 24/4 = 6 so using that we can determine that each cylinder displaces roughly 600cc, ~2400cc minus 1 cyl ~600cc = ~1800cc… so 3 operating cylinders would equal approx. 1.8liter

now if youre refering to the SR20 on 3 cylinders, yes roughly 1.5

not that mnay car but I recieved good new that the internals of my engine looked together. They have the head off an confirmed I fried my piston rings. This could have been much worse. That is all for now, next post with be a pic of my storage room that over flowing with boxes of new parts

bummer. wanted to see it out by now :sad

you could always rent the garage again… Its completely empty now, need to get it used !

no need will have the motor next weekend. Plan to dyno it the 25 th of this month

ya ya ya!

hitting the streets soon i hope?

pm’d

Jeff if you guys still need help with the swap im down!

I think when I get my block back that knoiw will cost 12 times YES 12X what I paod for my shell I am just going have a like a birthday party for it. I will put a party hat on it right above the intake mani and sing songs to it. After dropping over 1500$ in parts at hunts, they call me…Bad news the block needs to be bored more and I need to buy different pistons. So we have a box coming from CA and my old stuff going back then new CP piston coming. At this point I think I should just go NA and sell the small ass turbo. I am going have a engine that can handle way more than I can put into it? Any suggestions besides a gt30? Outside the box here people

N/a?

It’s going to be slow as fuck n/a because if you’re going forged CP’s you might as well do a stupid low compression ratio for the future.

There are lots and lots and lots of different turbos, you’re good at studying, go to the nissan forums and study what turbos people picked, why they picked them, set a goal for the car and build towards that goal.

A turbo that’s ideal for drag racing may not be ideal for the street, a turbo that’s ideal for drifting may not be ideal for drag racing, see where I’m going with this?

Start a thread at one of the gay ass nissan forums (:haha) and see what guys who know what they’re talking about have to say.

A 3076 setup IMO would be IDEAL for your purposes as far as we’ve talked about.

There’s a reason ‘everybody’ runs a gt30r, it’s a great turbo for street/track, great response etc etc.

Oh, and I’ll be over around 7-730 haha