SR20 Red top build

If you go n/a, which you shouldn’t, you should get some itb’s.

Now if I wanted to really be a shift member and talk about how sick my car could be next season that would be a different story. I just feel like I sunk all this money into a motor that is not going be utilized. In comparison like if I had a stock KA 240 and wanted to put drag radials on it. No point with so little hp. I think about nitrous but will just damage the fresh new motor to quick.

If you’re tuned for nitrous it shouldn’t hurt your motor, and do a wet shot it’ll be even better.

yeah after talking with benny tonight I figure I could run the piss outt my small turbo then maybe have a little something for the times I am feeling bull froggy

yeah you still have the stock turbo right? why not use it for now, then upgrade later, stead of running NA.

What engine management are you going to run?

:haha @ SR20DE.

anyways gimme a call, i might have found a convert for under 1300, needs new motor, but ssshhh i didnt tel him. lol

Depending on what you’re looking for, with a large bore SR, you can run the T66 which is fairly cost-effective given its size but still spools nicely and really extracts some power from them.

Right now I’m looking at SC-61’s just for a little better response but also gives me some decent power. Get an SC-61 and we can be friends. :gay

I just got a s-afc right now

Jeff PM or I may call you at the lot tonight

SR’s are so 2001.

1jz

2jz

KA-T

LSX

man up.

coming from the automatic kid that claims he drifts in his car. Atleast I will have some power instead of a a box of metal uncle bens rice.

Aww im sorry your tampon is up too far

see you in two weeks teamed up with the sha-town vandal and cut all the zip tie off your front bumper and watch it break for the forth time :lol

meh they’re only $512 a pop. no big deal

1jz first then talk.

What are your power goals?

You’d probably be okay with a SAFC to get what you want. if not. z32 maf and a T28 off a S15. There, now you’re good. Unless you want like 400whp…

You could stick with Nissan and throw in a RB motor…

ITB’s + Boost = SEX

hehehehe

keep everyone up to date a brand new set of pistons is beign shipped out from CA and called hunts to have them finish up the head. So when my pistons get there they can esstial assembley the bottom end and be done with my motor. I have a tenative ETA of june 25th to run on the dyno at synapse with my dad 03 stillen altima. Really didn’t plan on buying these pistons because but do to some block issue kinda had to. I will drop the full parts list once after the cars is moving and I am smiling.

HUNTS has called and told me I will be bring home a new motor on weds. Benny is going be taking pics of it tommorow and post them in the pm.

NICE!! Can’t wait to see your car done Jeremiah, shit sounds like it’s going to be badass. :ohnoes

Now is Hooked on 240’s motor down at Hunt’s getting built after yours? :lmao :lmao

holy shit u mean ur gettin a motor finally lol