SR20 Red top build

Jeremaih lookin for a way to clear steering column

MY Fatass, also with a great idea to pick up the tranny to make it level

And 5 sec later

The Beast of a motor (not)

Well theres a couple things left to do to the engine bay, but other than that were (he’s) done for now.

HAHa Jer, i find a complete exhaust, from header back, for 75 im gunna gotake a look at it right now. ITs 3in, no cat, 14in resonator, and i think a apexi muffler, but we’ll see

If you’d be interested I have an Apex’i N1 dual from my first car, just has a kink that could be straightened…

That heater hose is ghetto!

how much u want george?

$150 sound right? I still have silencers for it and it is a REAL Apex’i, not the eBay knockoff stuff.

how bad is the kink? cat back? im trying to find him a header too, i think at this point im researching stuff more than him lol i wanna see this thing on the road asap

The kink can be straightened with heat and a vise, and yes it is a cat-back.

Looks like the motor came out quick, nice job. How’d that engine hoist work out? I think there is still air in the system, that’s why it pumps so slow.

It worked great, Just Jacking it up was a bitch… there was only a inch to move the handle up and down to hoist the motor up. i was thinking it had a leak somewhere

haha jer you fucker. thats my favorite carhartt jacket (I think it’s even older than jeff.)

but yea… next time, TURN THE LIGHTS OFF, because now I’m going to have to pay for like a month of light usage

drifting ftw ;D

ummm the day I went me and jeff turned the lights off it was black as black could be when we left I am going there right now to tow my car to hanks place for real this day

yea I just took the bike out of storage today and noticed that lol.

maybe the old man kept them on by accident… hmmmm weird

240bump

The motors getting rebuilt at Mike hunts and the shell went to hank(or so i think)

Good progress :banana

Shell’s back, he got a new fender last night.

Mike Hunt’s? lol you mean Dave Hunt’s? :lol

Mike Hunt? :lol

Mike Hock? :rofl

lol ya that too lol opps. im was in a bit of a hurry to post. and had one of “those” moments

Memory > Me