SR20DET info

I’m lookin to finally get the SR motor put in my car but i’m havin trouble findin someone to do it. I’m lookin for a shop in the ottawa, kingston, montreal area. where I can take my car and get it done. Any help would be a big help. either reply to this or chat on msn nfa_nixon_rider@hotmail.com Also lookin for a ballpark price and also some info on someone else to do a S15 front end conversion. thanks a bunch. all work to be done come spring time.

Go to the new member section, and intro your self befor posting any more, or the mods will lock your posts.

typical… " i want an sr and an s15 front end!" but i dont know where to start.
either way its gonna cost ya… shit ill install it for you.
and the s15 front end will cost you near 4g’s if your lucky

first off what car are you wanting to do the SR swap into? s13? if so if you have the tools it is a very easy swap if you get a whole front clip i just completed mine it only took 2 weeks (doing all by myself and still going to work full time) i would suggest doing it your self if you can if you need an help let me know but i don’t know any shops or anything about the s15 front end? sorry but if you want to do the swap and have any qwuestions let me know