sr20det oilcooler???

I’m tryen to get my sr to run cooler and more consistant temp’s for when I am having some fun so I thaught I would throw an oil cooler on the engine since the danm thing never came with one. Im just wondering if you guys know anybody that has done this and what they did and how it ended up working for them. I have already mounted the cooler on my car and i have the filter relocation kit. None of its hooked up now. I will be keeping everything close to the block and I want to know if I will be having oil pressure problems since the oil will be travleing from the block through the filter and the cooler and the lines then return to the block. If you guys know anything on this, any info will be great. Thanks

oil coolers are always a good idea …just get an OEM one from another car like a 300zx or 90 talon and fit it up

I’m tryen to get my sr to run cooler and more consistant temp’s for when I am having some fun so I thaught I would throw an oil cooler on the engine since the danm thing never came with one. Im just wondering if you guys know anybody that has done this and what they did and how it ended up working for them. I have already mounted the cooler on my car and i have the filter relocation kit. None of its hooked up now. I will be keeping everything close to the block and I want to know if I will be having oil pressure problems since the oil will be travleing from the block through the filter and the cooler and the lines then return to the block. If you guys know anything on this, any info will be great. Thanks

oil coolers are always a good idea …just get an OEM one from another car like a 300zx or 90 talon and fit it up