SS dyno results...holy shit!

what is this shops name ???

www.sickspeedperformance.com

sickkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

www.ifudgedynonumbers.com

I dont know how to explain the numbers, But it helps having a fresh motor and LS6 intake manifold, ported tb, upgraded clutch etc.

He does have his own personal cam only LS1 car running 10.7’s @ 125…SOOOOO hes doing something right.

and also, this is through a stock 10 bolt with stock 3.42’s so it doesnt robb that much HP and its a M6.

If I had a 9" or 12 bolt with higher gears my HP would be a good deal less.

Yea these numbers seem extremely high seeing as how the ms4 usually does around 460-480 with good heads. That or this thing has more timing thrown at it then you can shake a stick at

Traps will tell the story bud, or rolling on with a car with proven traps.

he said it has 28* of timing.

like i said before.

track numbers > Dyno numbers

Like daves Cobra :slight_smile:

I know traps will tell.

I would like to bring it to synapse to see what it does…after all, My car made 351 there and tonys made what, 48x something? Without touching a thing on tonys it made 520 on howards so from Morgans dyno to Howards was a 40hp difference.

So in reality if my car made near 400rwhp on howards, 474 cam only and dyno tuned isnt unbelievable.

I had a few people PM me on ls1tech about Charles (owner of sickspeedperformance) who installed their cam’s and dynot uned their cars and made good power and their track times backed it up so we will hafto see…10 bolt will be a borrowed time now tho.

but its on a mustang aka heart breaker… u made high numbers… so on a DJ youd make like 550… i smell fish.

Can you post turn by turn directions for the cruise in the stickied thread? Your other directions seem kinda generic, it’d be fine if we stick together but we could easily get broken up it seems.

we cant really get broken up. I will go over the route later.

28* BTDC on the top end? thats ALOT.

yah…He said theirs No knock, just starts to go lean around 6200rpms so I need to get my fuel pump in and later on bigger injectors.

nice power Drew!

Not really for a NA car. I’m running like 32 on my dads car on a 100 shot.

Gotcha.

yah…28* isnt alot for a LSx motor. Theirs guys running 30+ without a problem.

Even though it’s turbo’ed, I’m only running 11 degrees in my shit. The tune is ultra conservative…

Some of the Evo guys are running NEGATIVE timing, lol.