SSK for BMW 540i???

I didn’t read this because it’s way too many words for a response to a post like mine. You new people love these pride speeches when a simple “well fuck you too” would’ve been fine. This place is really losing its edge. :frowning: I am disappoint.

FUCK YOU FAGGOT YOU CAN’T EVEN DRIVE

edge?

Thank you, much better. You’re the last of a dying breed, Singh.

And I dont mean the Indians, because they’re multiplying like crazy. Real talk.

… But then they go and blow themselves up.

didnt say hp meant anything it was just one of the many stronger things about the car i thought id mention… An e36 is a kids car to me… Its a fun little car for the track I" 100% agree but for everyday driving which is what ops using his car for id grab a 6 speed 540 all day long.

2 years on the forum is new? lol

:rofl oh mannnnn hahha

thats true too:Idiots

fair enough, i only said that because the first thing I saw from your post was something about hp, and i hate hp arguments when it comes to anything other than drag racing. dont get me wrong more hp is great but its not everything or even most of it IMO.

2 years already? this account was from last year,

trust me, i know hp doesnt mean everything, i used constatly have the Evo vs sti arguement lol…

I used to be under numba1scrapper too remember? Its been almost 2 yrs if not 2 yrs already

i thought it was the same account just a name change

think it was, idr

Jclark swallows and is in love with Travis cock

Ahhhh yes traction control, now that’s fun!

Sooo, any way. Being that’s it’s a daily driver and not going to be tracked I still would enjoy some enthusiastic driving and the first of many upgrades will be a SSK. That made little sense. Oh well IDGAS!