Ssssssssssssss?

I am 100% fine with my N/A numbers. I mean, I am a cam only LS1 with a 4.10 rear end. In my eyes, 398rwhp on a nitrous tune is pretty damn good. I am stock 241 heads, stock intake manifold and stock pullys. Hell, even just going to true duals I could break 400rwhp N/A how my car sits right now…but like you said, 5-10hp in my eyes isnt too much to worry about.

to give a little insight on how my car runs on the bottle, 2 weeks ago I ran my buddys C6 Z06 that is a H/C procharged car (680rwhp). this is a redline motor sports car as well. We went from a 60 hit and I was on a 150 shot. Up until 130 we were dead nuts even and by 140 he had 1/4 car on me, and then I shut down. That was my first time on the 150 shot, and it felt damn good.

also, I did a plug change a few weeks after you tuned my car (first time I pulled ALL the plugs after tune day) and #8 was completely fouled. I am guessing it fouled during the tune session considering I put new plugs in it, and have been DDing the car on the BR7EF’s and havent fouled one yet. Like I said, it could have fouled before we even had it on the dyno, or during tuning but after the plug change the car seemed to run even better. I am happy with it just as I said above, I was caught in the freak out moment