Ssssssssssssss?

this is true. Started out with a pretty good season but it ended it seems about a few months ago.

I personally liked having the small meets and doing videos and shit over going and sitting in a lot.

THIS.

Yea hopefully there will be more people down this season. Im looking for some thing now

what are ya looking for?

why dont you just buy your brothers car. Throw a 100 shot on that thing and it will be one HARD car to beat.

Its actually getting the engine torn out of soon and probably being replaced buy a 6.0 with a possible single set up. Oh yea not sure what Im going to buy yet but kinda want to do something other then a turbo honda unless its an s2k like erics

+1, not that my car was fast but it was 10x better meeting up with 10 guys, set runs up, got the races done and went back and chilled. good times

what is he doing with the current engine?

Going to use the block as a flower planter or boat anchor

Actually maybe make it into a coffee table

yah, richie just told me what happened…

as he was telling me, I sent slowhawk performance a PM on ls1tech to set up a dyno tune session. I am not taking any chances.

what is he doing with the heads/intake manifold?

Gonna use them on the new block

ahh ok

your unreal, getting tuned again?

wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww everybody’s gonna have their hands in your car…

um kdubs shit blew up, and so did seans brothers car…

guess whose hands were in those cars tuning them last? yah, the same hands that were in mine…

this is a red flag to me.

o, and BTW

its not your car, so just stfu.

Andrew I would do a set of heads on the car over the winter and an intake then get it tuned

fuck you and your face you gringa

Woahhhh… is there a big deal being made about that? That’s pretty serious! :ahh

im not sure if I am going to do heads and a intake. I am kinda happy with how it is. Rear end comes before both of those anyways.

right now, I just want to get a safe tune under it…

I can clearly tell who has grown up and who has growing up to do…

what was the issue? tune related? lack of fuel/timing?