Ssssssssssssss?

I didnt know about it until a few minutes ago so I have no idea.

its sounds timing related but i dont know.

the only reasons why my car could still be together is because im running BR&EF plugs (2 steps colder and a non-projected plug) and also I did a racetronix fuel pump/hot wire install after the tune.

you’ve piss pounded the car harder/longer than BOTH the cars that popped, i’d say your safe plus u spray a 1XX shot thru and it runs fine…

haha your hekkkkka cool for refereing yourself in 3rd person brehh

Yea true the rearend is def a good idea.

my car could be lasting simply because N/A the timing is retarted and I have never logged it on the bottle so all I could know is its knocking…

couple counts of knock is aiightt

um no

ummm yesssss, i’ve logged my shit, one pull may be 0 knock, another pull 1 or 2 here or there… i’ve flogged my shit and all is hella welllllllllllll

if you have two LSx cars with the same setup, but one has a more aggressive tune then the other…the aggressive tune one, has 3* of knock and the other has 0…which cars setup is going to last longer?

ok so I should listen to Pete Master Evo tuner now on how to make my shit safe and whats good from bad

yah, I will jump right on that boat…

oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaa

wouldn’t be surprised if you did, all your wack ass tuners sway you pretty good and well in there favor.

sucker.

keep running your mouth Pete. Instead of having 75% of this forum hate you, why not just go all the way and make it 100.

you were fine by me early summer, now your just a little bitch that talks alot of shit.

sooo what happened to kdubz car?

it went kboom lol

ok i’ll go on full wick bitch

If I were in your shoes Id be getting a retune too, thats crazy that that happened. I remember the thread about that guy coming up to do a dyno/tuning day.

hm… veryyyy interesting. Guy sounds like a professional prankster… travels a huge distance to blow up people’s cars. Count me in.

all u fools wit this gipsy tuners lolol . drew go to coppola and dont look back , support a local for once man. ohhh and i have some c-16 93 mix i wont be usi till next yr smokinsss and a 3/4 full bottle lolso run em

my car has zeroooo knock counts on any of my shots , knock on a small block is bad but it happens . im glad i didnt use brandon as a tuner after all this happened , ther is a reason he gets numbers , and thats how . my car aint no h/p monster but it runs well and is damn reliable . smart move on the susp and shit drew before more power , im in the same boat as u this yr i wanted diff h/c/i but the car dont hook now sooooo i gotta get it to hook before more power goes in . but i am gettin a retune for some changes that are takin place this yr