Stage 1 Section!

Welcome and thank you for visiting the new section on TNC for the Stage 1 Drift Crew.

A little bit about ourselves:

About 4 or 5 years ago BING, Chris, and Jesse met each other. They all had 240sx’s, and a passion to kick it sideways!

Being the ruthless kids they were found a nice concrete slab in the middle of nowhere and started drifting. Then was born, the Stage 1 Drift Crew.

Now we strive to improve ourselves at the track. We understand that this is a fan based sport and without you guys we would really have nothing but a lot of fun.

We have plans to be hosting/competing/doing demos at alot of events this year to improve the drifting scene down here in Ontario. BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP!!! If you give us your help with promoting us, talking about us, or even just coming out to cheer for us, we will strive to do our part with the drifting community. This means Drift 101, where we can help you to hone your skills and take it to the track for some good safe fun with an excellent learning experience.

Let us know how you feel about us in the feedback section, waht we can do better, or what you would like to see from us in the upcoming season/future.

Thank you all, and lets hope for a good '08 season with lots of stuff in store!

MAKE SURE TO VISIT WWW.S1DC.CA FOR ALL OTHER S1DC INFO!!!

Sincerely,

Stage 1 Drift Crew
‘Live Fast, Die laughing’

wow. congrats on getting your own section. rina told me a lot of stories about you guys. hopefully i can someday be on par with the guys from s1dc.

yup welcome to the forums and glad to have you guys all set up. looking forward to the 2008 season. :slight_smile:

I hope these were good stories, or i might have to have some words with Rena…hehe.

We are going to do our best to make sure that the drifters around here have the track time they deserve and try to help them as much as possible to hone there skills so that they can be BETTER than S1DC.

Thanks Rick, we are also looking forward to the '08 season and looking forward to seeing all of you guys at our events, and meeting everyone. Dont be shy make sure to say hi!

congrats on the new section bobby!

You guys sure have a lot of sections on a multiple forums.

Cogratulions on the section

Thanks guy hopefully we can have alot of information and pictures on here.

Ill be out this year to get some practice my skills. I want at Bings shop last night getting parts, and man this year will be good for drifting and 240’s. WTG on getting your section.

So you came with the white s13 with silvia front. I was the one working under Bings car.

Next year is going to be awesome for drifting and i can’t wait.

congrats no your new section.
hope all is well in 08. i pant to be at as many track days as i can make it to.
hope you guys have a good one and i cant wait for this cold to go away.

That was not bings shop…lol that was the S1DC shop.

Yea that was me

Little update on my build. We took it out for a little cruise last night and eventhough it isn’t 100% tuned… I can believe how well it ran… going to get a video up tomorrow of it… today I have to change the power steering pump and roll the fender a little bit more to get rid of the tire rub… working out the bugs, 1 step at a time…
pATricK

Sorry, video is a no go right now… too much fun just going! All we took was a really short clip, in car, running from 2nd gear to 3rd.

This is also the first time since June/July of 2004 that I’ve actually drove my car. This build has taken a long time, but has proven to be well worth it.
Final tune is scheduled for the 30th w. happy240sx (Dan) from U2NDyno.com

I can’t wait.

me either. Going to be interesting to see what numbers it will put out at full go.