stalling issues with kat

hi guys just wondering if the greddy type s bov is a recirculating bov or not… i having problems with stalling issue on my car. The car will stall when it’s been warmed up. It only happens when i let go of the throttle after reving it… i’ve tried recirculating the bov but that doesn’t solve the issue either. Any help will be appreciated

where did you recirc it to?

you need to recirculate back into the intake snorkel after the MAF but before the turbo.

if you’re having stalling issues with the type s just tighten down the nut a little bit and try that.

^
yes i recirculated back into the intake snorkel after the MAF. I even tighten it down already but it’s still having that problem. Don’t know what’s wrong grrrrrrr… i’ve been trying to fix this problem for so long now

Are you using a safc ?
if yes the dec feature can help . I use to have the same issue but everything is cool now and I am venting out .

I’m not the right guy to answer a question like this but maybe your IACV isn’t working correctly. Sounds like similar problems I’ve read where the IACV was the issue.

hey francais how’s it going. BTW yeah i’m using the safc2 that i got from you tnx…

tried that feature on the SAFC too but didn’t help? maybe i’m not doing it right…

It’s finda funny to me but am i supposed to feel a strong pressure of air coming out from the bov because if that’s the case than i don’t…

Call me whenever , I will help you out
416-455-9521 .

BTW . it’s FRANCIS

ok guys thanks i had the problem fix now by tuning it with the safc. Its set to:
thr 1%
ne01 0.3
ne02 0.4

But now something else is wrong… the car will sometimes stall after i rev it and leave it in neutral. For example it will drop to 700rpm after reving it and sit there for a while and than slowly drop from 700rpm to 200rpm and stall…

any idea what’s wrong…
btw i still don’t hear the greddy type s bov after setting it to soft. I do hear a funny sound occasionally after reving it in neutral and when the rpm drops to say about 3500rpm it will be this “blop” sound…

if its recirculated back into the intake snorkel, won’t there not be any noise at all?

great everything has been fix with the stalling issue… the only thing now is i don’t hear any sound from the bov? Any suggestion?

DUH that’s because you recirculated it

If it makes you fell any better , I do recirculate the BOV on the weekdays and vent out on the weekends .
Adfjust the 2 setting on the safc and get 1 program to accomodate the decel setting .
I also noticed that the gaz milage improves when recirculating the BOV.

actually even if i don’t recirculate the bov i still don’t here it. I’ve tried adjusting the greddy type s bov from hard to soft but i don’t hear any changes…

how do i know if my bov is working? There’s a lil bit of air coming out after i rev it in neutral. Should that be normal? Or should i get a lot of air… btw sometimes i hear this blop sound when the rpm is droping after i rev it. Sounds like a misfire…

Open the hood , get really close to the turbo . Rev the car, If you hear a duck like noise from the turbo, that mean the BOV is not working .
The duck like noise is when the air rushes back to the turbo and slow down the turbo blades .
Having very little air out could also be due to the fact that your turbo may have a huge exhaust housing. Turbo really need to be under load to produce boost .
Other thatn that , try a different BOV and see what happen.