Stamped concrete hookup?

I’m looking to have a two-tiered stamped concrete patio (~600 sq. ft) done this spring. Does anyone have a hookup, or “know someone” for this type of work?

Do you want it done right, or are you looking for it to be done cheep?

1st priority ----> done right
and at a good price.

Do those two go together? lol

PM sent, I get out of work at 5, so if I don’t answer leave a message.

I only asked because most of the time when someone wants a “hookup” they really mean they want a cheap as price. Your best bet is to call around and get some estimates and go from there. I have done a lot of concrete over the past 8 years and I’d just recommend choosing someone reputable over who has the lowest price. There are a bunch of shitty concrete companies in the area, people who are uninsured, pay there workers cash and offer you a cheap rate because they are cheating you out of stone, not using wire mesh or even fiber mesh, and are skimping you out of concrete so your 4" thick pad is really 2.5"-3" in the middle and use shitty as concrete like PJ’s in West Seneca.

Uhhhhg! I was supposed to have my driveway poured today but the idiots on TV called for rain!!!
I had a stamped patio done on Friday, they did “decent” work but their attention to detail was not up to my high standards so I won’t reccomend them. :frowning: (They did a good job on my garage floor 3 years ago)

My girls father. He’s a long time construction guy. Does high quality work and really knows his shit from so many years in the biz. I’ve seen his work.
I’ll pass you a PM. He can work anywhere but NT and Buffalo I guess…something to do with permits or some shit. He’s a funny ass guy…give him a call for an estimate.

Sounds good, thanks.