standard gurus. Throwout bearing?

Fuck u then . I see

you know you love me.

Like a dose of the clap

Get new flywheel bolts just because.

would any gm dealer have them in stock? What about getting the factory throwout/slave?

I’m sure they would have to order them… is the aftermarket slave an upgrade to the stock one? Isn’t the stock one on those cars considered weak? I generally like OEM stuff, but if the OEM stuff won’t hold up with the bigger clutch etc then I suggest upgrading.

This 100%

He will fit you in tommorow.

i should know better tonight when i’ll be free!!! first start of the new tdi (hopefully) :ohnoes:ohnoes

They are so cheap it would be stupid not to IMO.

his style is more expensive than usual, so i understand his reservations. Still absolutely necessary though.

this thing sucks

the slave cylinder/throwout is over $100 for my car.

Wayne, I just put a call in to the owner of the clutch company I bought my clutch from to get a price for a billet flywheel, a throwout to go with the clutch and new flywheel bolts. Waiting to hear back from him.

When you do the clutch, do the throwout and slave while you’re at it.

Throwout is a MUST.

Slave is optional, but recommended. I drove with a brand new slipping clutch for a YEAR and it was my slave the whole time.+

Also, inspect the fork for wear, it may need to be replaced as well. I had about 1/4" of material worn off mine where the throwout bearing rode on the fork.

throwout bearing and slave cylinder are all 1 complete setup on my car.

Kinda self explanatory. I think you throw it out.

No fork on this ride. Slave is a cylinder around the input shaft.

I used ARP flywheel bolts for my billet flywheel. Used blue loctite as well.

just ordered a new slave cylinder/throwout, billet 15lb flywheel and new flywheel bolts. Will be here next week.

apparently aftermarket lsx clutch company’s still use the GM slave.

go to tick perf website molmes

for what

u will like there clutch slave and pilot setup