State Police 1 Camry and Sport Bike 0

I agree, but they hide more so than chill with their lights on

lol

But atleast when they are hiding they are helping pay their $30.00+ an hour salary…

orange and black like trible looking shit if so i bet it was marc brown lol he just got an orange bike with black shit on it and makes me think its him for being talked about i 70 cause he lives in smithton

Big government FTL.

they should be paid more

Does he work in or travel to Washington? If so, that might have been him.

Not all of them.

For reference, $30/hr is about $60k/yr, assuming a 40 hour week. Throw in some overtime, and that starts to go up fast. I’m all for paying them a fair wage, but more cops need to understand that WE pay them a fair wage, and do their job accordingly. There are plenty of good cops, (some average, some bad ones) and at least as many corrupt ones.

I think all good cops should be paid more than 60K a year…they put their life on the line to maintain a safe place for people.

Cops all out today in force. Leetsdale had thier DOT cop out, Weigh Station was open on I-79 near cranberry, Shippenville Had thier DOT cops out on I-80
Weigh Station around clearfield I-80 was open and countless other cops:nuts:

Safe place :rofl:
Then the troops over in iraq should make a minimum of 60k no matter what rank.

X2

im just curious how you got 30/hour as an average , when if you do it the simple way, 30 an hour is basically 60k a year. and pittsburgh ranges from 36k (18/hour) to 55k (27.5/hour) again those are rough numbers, but still the highest paid pittsburgh cop isnt making 30…dunno

hahaha 60k for military hahahaha

I was using the website’s figure. They factor in cost of living as well. Which is how Pitts’ officers make the top of the list. Because it’s cheap to live here. So they explain that basically 30/hr is average for all police officers (factoring living expenses).

Additionally, everyone must consider that they are also going to receive pensions, health care benefits, and I’m sure there are some other perks I’m missing here. Government jobs ftw. Some may be underpaid. But note that the higher crime areas do receiver higher wages - though the cost of living in those areas are also higher (factoring in the nicer suburbs).

idk the name of the place he works at or where its at but i’ll almost garuntee it was him

You’d be better off being a Halliburton bullet catcher for 90K.