stay away from:basil resale

[quote=“illusion20,post:27,topic:24473"”]

I know it just sounds like I’m only trying to defend the dealership but unfortunately with how many used cars are sold out of the Basil stores a year; you will inherently have a few cars that people aren’t happy with. It doesn’t mean we are “shady” and it doesn’t mean we don’t care. Some problems arise that we cannot predict and the used car check cannot pick up. This is the unfortunate risk that is involved in buying a used car. If we didn’t care about the customers I wouldn’t be posting this right now and I’m in Ohio at school. I am in contact with John and brought this to a lot of people’s attention because we want our customers to be happy. Eric, I passed the word on last night and will continue to get details, expect a response within the day or so.

[/quote]

I dont think he is pissed that he bought a car that had some problems with it. He is probably upset about the fact the your uncle will not warrenty the car since some money hungrey auto-tech wants to get time on a customer pay job and not a warrenty job.