stay away from:basil resale

A good friend of mine bought a 2000 Chevy S-10 5spd 2WD 4cyl from there. He is really not a vehicle enthusiast and does not know a lot about cars or trucks himself. When he purchased the truck he was talked into the the extended warranty. He rarely drives the truck and does not put many miles on it at all.

Within a few months of having the truck his tires wore out very fast and he found himself in the market for new ones. He went to Dunn tire to have his tires installed and due to the ware issues they recommended an alignment. He agreed to the alignment, but only to find the technician coming back about 10 min later to say " This truck appears to have been in a very bad accident at one point in time" and that due to the damage he was not going to be able to align it properly.

About 6 months after that his rear-end blew, he brought it back to Basil and between them and the warranty company, they refused to replace it. He ended up having to threaten law suites and requested his money back on the warranty before the finally decided to replace it and they ended up replacing it with used parts.

After the experience he had I would never even think about buying a vehicle from there. The truck was clearly in a bad accident at one point in time, and if a tire jockey at Dunn tire could see that, I’m sure Basil knew it before they sold it.