stealing

my girlfriend’s retarded crack addict cousin stole a whole bunch of shit from the department store she works at…

what happened is her cousin asked for a bag because her other bag broke.
my girl rides her home and discovers she has stolen a bunch of shit and put it in the bag she gave her.
Now security and the manager watched them both walk out together like something was up. But my girl says that the manager or security cant fire her for being apart of stealing until the security manager is present to do so…

she doesnt know what to do… she wasnt apart of it and had no idea that she stole shit.

what would you do?

1. go get the bag of shit off her and return it to your employer and tell them what happened.
  2. dont say anything about it and hope they dont fire you for not telling them.

take it back

teach the little stealing douchebag a lesson.

amen! thats what im trying to tell her to do

kick the cousin in the fucking face.

drag the goods AND the cousin back to the store.

let rent-a-cops sort it out.

i vote take cousin and goods back to store and teach a lesson

send cops to cousin’s house to embaress in front of neighbors and family

x2!

cement shoes

that would be fun to watch

x3

give the cousin ATM

good

better

BEST :smiley: LOL Obviously if she’s really a crack head, she needs help, and I’m sure a little lock-up would do her good. :bigok:

That’s pretty low doing it while her own cousin was working. :mad: She needs a good ass kicking also.

well, its obvious what should have been done by now, what did you do

Heroine to be exact

nothing is done yet. she called off work today to get a few things done she needed… I keep telling her to get the bag and take it back but her mother says not to…

make him spend a day with u!

so she did the one thing to make her look guilty?

yeah, i dont know if I would have called off the very next day.

Ditto to what everyone else said.

kick in that girls grill of her car…

honesty is the best policy…take that shit back.