Steelers Are Keeping it "Real" at Heinz Field

change your panties.

I smell house party quotes

:rolleyes: WTF does that have to do with anything? There is a ton of hot ass at Pitt…and I have been up to PSU a handful of times…there were some hot chicks but no where near the amount @ Pitt. You just sound like your typical PSU fagot…PSU = Smug Ass faggots :greddy:

And Penguins>Steelers>***

psu > pitt.

fuck oakland

we really dont need another pitt v psu thread

but

lets look at attendance averages for last season
Pitt - 33,316
PSU -108,917

and what bowl games were pitt in the last couple years?

No doubt…but the only point that I make is 90% of people from PSU are smug as hell and think they are the shit…that’s all.

yeah all that means is more people watch penn state suck than watch pitt suck. when was the last time penn state knocked off the #2 team in the country?

good comeback, haha, when was the last time pitt was ranked high enough to mention?

when was the last time anyone on this site gave a fuck?

im not smug i just dont understand how im being called a dick in the ass faggot just because i went to pennstate ?

who the fuck even cares anyway.
I dont hate pitt ive have many girlfriends from their but overall i choose pennstate because to me its a better school with more to offer than pitt. it may be in the middle of no where but to me thats alot better than filthy/ crime infested oakland.

stop :crying: we are only jokin bud.

you wouldnt know what oakland is like thou… ur scared of ur own shadow. most of oakland is no more crime infested than any other city neighboorhood and only certain streets are dirty… maybe luke hasn;t drivin by the garbage yet?